How do I check the balance on a Vanilla Visa gift card?
Vanilla Visa gift cards are prepaid cards that you can use to buy at Visa Acceptable Physical point and online stores. These cards can be used to pay your bills just like any other prepaid debit card.
The only difference between ordinary store gift cards is that the store cashier will not be able to check the balance of your card before making any purchase.
This is why it is important to check the balance of your Vanilla Visa gift card before making a purchase to avoid delays in case of transaction failure or if the value of the items you have purchased exceeds the current card balance.
You can choose from one of the following methods to check the balance of your Vanilla Visa gift card in other to avoid any inconvenience when shopping.
- Go online to check the balance
- Contact the customer service centre
Now let go into details on how to check a Vanilla Visa Gift card balance with the two processes above.
Go online to check the balance
It is easy and stress-free to check the balance of your gift card online.
All you have to do is check your current balance at the official website at balance.vanillagfit.com To log in, you need to provide your card details. This will include a 3-digit security code, the expiration date of the card and the card number.
Once you have successfully logged in, you will now be able to check the remaining amount of your Vanilla Visa gift card using your phone, tablet or computer.
Contact the Customer Service Center
1-800-571-1376, listed on the back of the gift card, will receive a toll-free number. All you have to do is call this number for your current card balance.
- Why Is My Capital One Credit Card Account Restricted?
- How to activate your card at Bluebird.com
- How do I activate USAA.com Debit card?
- How to Activate a Wells Fargo Credit and Debit Cards
- How do I activate SunTrust Card?
The customer service representative will ask you to provide specific information about your card, such as a card. The representative will search your card details and inform you about the available balance.
The Benefits of Vanilla Visa Gift Cards
- The Vanilla Visa gift card has several great features. First, you do not need to provide any certificates. You can use the card as soon as you buy it.
- It is also accepted online. You can use it to pump and pay for receiving Visa debit cards anywhere. This means you can use millions of retailers.
- There is no additional charge once you pay the activation fee. This is provided when you purchase a Vanilla Visa gift card.
- It is also safer to carry it with you than to carry cash. You don’t even have to worry about monthly debit card fees.
- Once you get your card it can already be used for purchases. Every time you buy a product or service you just need to select the credit. You can create your own PIN or use the card as a debit, although it is not required.
- Knowing the balance of your Vanilla Visa gift card will make it easier to properly budget all your purchases to avoid any problems with your order. The whole process is very simple and will not take much time.
You can use your Vanilla Gift Card at online merchants based inside the United States and District of Columbia where Visa debit cards, Debit Mastercard or Discover cards are accepted, as applicable.
How To Use
Make sure the balance of the Vanilla Gift Card is more than the entire cost of the purchase, including taxesPlease note: some transaction types require a hold of up to 20% above the purchase amount. See your Cardholder Agreement for more information
Select ‘Credit’ or ‘Debit’ as the Payment Method (Do not select ‘Gift Card’)
In the Payment Method section, enter the card information as you would a credit or debit card
In the Billing Address section, please fill in your name and address. source