How do I withdraw money from my cooperative bank to mpesa? if you have a problem with how to withdraw money from you cooperative bank to mpesa then your problem is solve. You have come to the area that is correct.
Here at fhsts.com Guide, you shall find all the details and solutions to transfer money from the Co-operative Bank to Mpesa account easily as well as quickly.
People today have actually adopted the banking that is mobile in place of visiting the bank and queue to withdraw money.
All thanks to the advancement of modern innovation and technology of mobile cash transfer.
The Cooperative Bank just isn’t left out in adopting banking technology that is mobile.
It is because Co-operative Bank Kenya has caused it to be possible for its customers to access their bank accounts through cellphones while making deals.
What is more, Cooperative Bank Kenya makes this feasible utilizing your M-Pesa account Cooperative has partnered with Safaricom make it possible for smooth transfer of cash from the account that is cooperative the Mpesa account. Read on to discover exactly how!
How do I withdraw money from my cooperative bank to mpesa?
You can find three choices MCOOP that’s available Cash, USSD, and Co-operative Bank Internet Banking.
In this essay, i am going to explain tips on how to withdraw cash from Cooperative Bank to your Mpesa account utilizing most of the options that are available.
Let’s dave into the guide
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM COOPERATIVE BANK USING MCOOP CASH APP TO MPESA
One of many faqs we get within my email is How Do I move Money From MCO-OP Cash to Mpesa?
Due to that, i’ve taken my time for you to include this to your guide.
In order to utilize this program, you are required to install the MCO-OP Cash application on your own cell phone.
You can get the app by downloading the software from the Play Store or the Apple store.
Is the fact that not awesome?
Follow this guide that is simple utilize the MCOOP Cash App to withdraw cash from your Cooperative banking account to Mpesa in your phone now.
Recommended reading: How To Buy Telkom Airtime Using Mpesa.
After application installation here are the steps on how to withdraw the money:
- Introduce the MCO-OP Cash software.
- Enter your password and username to login.
- Select the Mobile Money option.
- Find the M-Pesa choice.
- Enter the number that is mobile desire to transfer cash.
- Enter your Cooperative Bank account you want to withdraw from.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Verify the important points.
- Click on the button that is okay.
You shall get a text which verifies which you have actually withdrawn money from Co-operative Bank account to Mpesa using the MCOOP Cash App.
HOW TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM COOPERATIVE BANK ACCOUNT TO MPESA USING SHORTCODE OR USSD
You, too, can withdraw money from the Co-operative Bank account using a shortcode if you don’t have smartphone.
Here’s how doing it:
- Dial *667#.
- You are going to need to register to the ongoing solution first, then you’ll get a menu.
- Pick the Mobile Money option.
- Choose the M-Pesa choice.
- Enter the number that is mobile desire to move cash.
- Enter your account that is cooperative one to withdraw from.
- Enter the total amount you need to withdraw.
- Confirm the important points.
- Click okay.
You have successfully transferred money from your own bank that is co-operative to using the USSD code *667#.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM YOUR COOPERATIVE BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE USING INTERNET BANKING IN KENYA
The financial institution that is cooperative its customers to register for internet banking.
Utilizing the Cooperative Bank internet banking, you can access your account that is cooperative on line.
Additionally, you’ll perform deals from your bank reports as if you were sitting at the banking hall.
This is the way fast and comfortable the cooperative banking that is internet has become.
It a choice that is convenient you wish to transfer plenty of cash from your own cooperative account.
There’s absolutely no need to carry huge amounts of cash. You are able to move the funds from your bank that is co-operative account your Mpesa account in your phone.
It’s as easy as that.
Have you been wondering steps to make the transfer?
Here are the actions to check out when you wish to withdraw money from Cooperative Bank to Mpesa using banking that is internet
- The point that is first to register your bank account for internet banking.
- you shall get the logins, and then log into your account.
- Choose the cash option that is mobile.
- find the Mpesa choice.
- Enter the number that is mobile need to transfer money.
- Enter your account that is co-operative you to withdraw from.
- Enter the total amount you want to withdraw.
- Confirm the details.
- Click ok.
The three options are designed to appeal to every Co-operative Bank consumer despite their choice. All of them are easy-to-go choices and can make your banking experience that is mobile convenient. You can do that whenever you want to withdraw money from your own account that is cooperative to.
HOW DO I TRANSFER FROM MPESA TO COOP
Co-operative Bank Kenya has managed to get possible for one to deposit money from Mpesa to your Coop banking account.
Here’s how to transfer cash from Mpesa to Coop:
- Go to the Mpesa Menu on your own phone
- Select “Lipa na M-Pesa“.
- Choose “Paybill“.
- Enter the Co-operative Bank pay bill quantity 400200.
- Press the “OK” key.
- Enter exactly the sum of money you wish to transfer from Mpesa to your Coop account.
- Next, enter your M-Pesa PIN.
- Press the “OK” key.
- Always check if all of the provided information you joined above is correct.
- Press the” that is“OK to ensure the deal.
Whenever all things are successful, a verification message will probably be provided for you via SMS. This demonstrates that you have transferred cash from Mpesa to your Coop bank-account.
hope you find it useful as you now know how to withdraw money from your cooperative bank to mpesa, please leave a comment of whatever you don’t understand below and we will get back to you as soon as posible.