How To Activate GTBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code
Are you facing challenges on the way to activate GTBank Nigeria USSD transfer code for your mobile money transactions? If yes then no worries anymore
GTbank Nigeria has made banking more flexible by bringing your checking account transaction at your fingertips.
Today our prime focus is on the way to activate the GTbank Nigeria USSD code.
Are you a GTbank customer? then you have to worry no more
Maybe you’ve got not heard what you an do with the GTbank Nigeria USSD code yet, read carefully I will be able to tell you more.
Activating the GTbank transfer code is important because it offers you tons of options in transferring funds to family and friends within the shortest time all on your mobile.
Once you’ve got activated the GTbank Nigeria USSD code, you’ll pay bills, buy airtime, transfer money, and lots of more without visiting the bank.
However, one among the fascinating things about GTbank transfer code if that you simply can activate it within minutes.
Also, you are doing not got to have a checking account with GTbank Nigeria before you’ll register for his or her USSD code service.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACTIVATING GTBANK NIGERIA USSD CODE
If you would like to activate the GTbank USSD code of your phone, you are doing not need much ass you Weill only require a mobile with a legitimate sim card.
Here are the wants for activating GTbank Nigeria USSD code.
- valid care of any mobile network in Nigeria which may be any card
- See below for a way to activate it.
HOW TO ACTIVATE GTBANK NIGERIA USSD CODE ON YOUR PHONE
To activate GTbank transfer code on your phone please follow the steps below
- Insert a legitimate sim card registered in your name into your phone.
- Dial *737* on your phone to activate the transfer code.
- Follow the guidance on your screen to finish the GT Bank activation process.
- you’ll receive an SMS on your phone shortly with ten digits of NUBAN or checking account numbers.
- Copy and save your checking account number.
The above steps are all that you need to do in other to activate GTbank USSD code in Nigeria
HOW TO REACTIVATE YOUR GT BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER USING 737 USSD TRANSFER CODE
Sometimes thanks to some reasons, you left your account for an extended period without using it, and it got suspended when that happens, it becomes impossible to access the service, so you want to reactivate it.
Reactivating our GTbank account in Nigeria takes no time, and during a few simple steps, you’re done.
Below are the steps to reactivate your GTBank Nigeria account on your phone:
Dial *737*11# on the mobile number registered with GTbank.
Enter your GTBank BVN (bank verification number).
- Next, key within the Account Officer code.
- Press one(1) to continue the reactivation if you are doing not know your Account Officer code.
- Now, to finish the GT checking account reactivation process, make any transaction about N100.
- You can purchase airtime for yourself or a lover using the GT Bank USSD transfer code.
- Once the transaction has been successful, it means your account has been reactivated.
That was how you’ll reactivate your GTBank account via *737* USSD code.
HOW CAN I ACTIVATE MY GT BANK TRANSFER CODE
If you would like to activate your GTBank transfer code on your phone, simply dial *737*2* Amount to send* ten digits account number#.
HOW DO I GET MY GTBANK TOKEN CODE
If you would like to urge your GTBank Nigeria token code, kindly follow the steps below:
- cause you to have the telephone number registered with GTbank on your phone.
- Dial *737*7# and follow the steps to urge your GTBank token code.
- Next, input your ten digits checking account number.
- Enter the last 6 digits on your GTBank MasterCard
- after entering the 6 digits on your GTBank MasterCard the system will generate a token for you automatically which will be valid for just one minute.
The above steps are all that you will need to follow to activate the GTBank Nigeria USSD transfer code for mobile money transactions