How To Activate Union Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Complete Guide For You
We are bringing you another complete guide on how to activate the Union Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code
It is very obvious that making banking transitions has become very easier because of bank transfer codes, though it is very easy you must first activate it on your mobile phone before for you to access it.
RELATED GUIDE: Complete List of Wema Bank Branches in Abuja, Nigeria
The process involves activating for Union Banking Nigeria USSD code is very simple and brief and moreover, its does not need any internet connection or airtime to do it, hence you have to take your time in reading the entire article or guide very well
Before we begin, let us see the USSD code for Union Bank, Nigeria.
WHAT IS THE TRANSFER CODE FOR UNION BANK NIGERIA?
When it comes to accessing the Union Bank mobile banking service, then you must first get activation to their USSD code before you can make transfers.
The transfer code for Union Bank Nigeria is *826#.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR ACTIVATING UNION BANK TRANSFER CODE IN NIGERIA?
When it comes to activation of USSD code for Union Bank Nigeria on your mobile phone, then here are all the things you are required to do.
- Linked your mobile phone number to your Union Bank account.
- You also need your Union Bank account number.
Having all these requirements (that is the requirements stated above) then you are now free to start with the activation process
HOW TO ACTIVATE UNION BANK USSD CODE ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE
For you to activate Union Bank USSD code on your mobile phone then, please
Follow the easiest steps here if you want to get you accounts to activate the Union Bank transfer code on your phone:
- First dial *826#on your phone number that is linked to your Union Bank account.
- You will see a lot of options on the next screen.
- Choose the option that better suit the process to continue the activation.
- Enter the bank account number that you want to link to your mobile phone number.
- Set up a secret Pin number with four (4) digits that you will use for your transactions and it should be something you will remember easily.
- Activation process completed. Well done
The above process is all that you need in other to activate the Union Bank USSD transfer code on your mobile phone.
WHAT IS THE UNION BANK MOBILE BANKING SHORTCODE?
The USSD code for Union Bank Nigeria is *826#.
So you can activate Union Bank USSD code and link it to your bank account to for making transactions and transfer money to family and friends easily
also you can use the Union Bank Nigeria mobile banking code *826#. for sending and receiving money.
HOW DO I RESET MY UNION BANK TRANSFER PIN?
you must reset your Union Banking transfer pin if you have forgotten your Union bank transfer PIN,
So when it’s come to reset your Union Bank transfer PIN, then please visit the nearest Union Bank branch in Nigeria requesting to reset your Union Banking transfer PIN. or
Contact Union Bank
WhatsApp 09070070001 or call us on 07007007000
That is the complete important details you need to know about how to activate the Union Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code. Thank you
How do I change my PIN?
Follow these six steps to change your pin
1. logging into UnionMobile with your password, after successfully
2. Click on the icon at the top left corner of the application page
3. Click on Security
4. Click on Change PIN
5. Enter the old PIN (e.g. current PIN) and the New PIN
6. Confirm new PIN, select the correct account type and click on submit