How To Activate Wema Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Best Activation Guide
Today during this guide, we shall specialise in the way to activate the Wema Bank USSD transfer code on your phone.
After expecting an extended time, Wema Bank has finally released its transfer code for creating transactions through USSD.
As we all know, mobile banking codes have paved the way for patrons to perform unlimited transactions with their bank accounts at their fingertips by using bank transfer codes.
Wema Bank wished to form each of its customers experience an easier way of banking, which is why they introduced the Wema Bank USSD code in Nigeria.
Activating for Wema bank transfer code is effortless, and if you’ve got a checking account with Wema bank, you’re a couple of steps faraway from registering for the service.
WHAT IS WEMA BANK USSD CODE
The Wema bank transfer code is out there in the least times, and you’ll make a transaction at any time.
Once you’ve got activated the service on your phone, you’ll access it and make all of your basics bank transactions.
The Wema Bank USSD Code is *945#.
Let us go straight to the purpose and see what you would like to activate the USSD code on your phone.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACTIVATING WEMA BANK NIGERIA USSD CODE ON YOUR PHONE
Below are the precise belongings you got to activate Wema Bank transfer code on your phone:
- Wema checking account number.
- mobile number registered with Wema Bank.
See below for a way to activate the Wema Bank USSD code.
HOW TO ACTIVATE WEMA BANK NIGERIA USSD CODE
The following are the procedures for activating Wema Bank Nigeria transfer code:
- Simply dial *945# on your mobile number that’s linked to your Wema mobile banking account.
- Follow the prompt on the subsequent screen and choose the proper choice to continue the activation.
- Add the checking account you would like to form transactions from.
- Set a secret PIN you would like to use.
- Confirm your PIN to end the activation process.
The above process or steps are how you can activate the Wema bank transfer code on your phone.
HOW TO PAY GOTV SUBSCRIPTION WITH WEMA MOBILE BANKING CODE
Follow these simple steps if you would like to pay your GOtv account using the Wema Bank transfer code:
- On your mobile number registered with Wema Bank dial *945*17* GOtv smart card/IUC number#
- Enter the quantity you would like to pay.
- Input your PIN and complete the payment process.
That is all about how you’ll activate the Wema Bank USSD transfer code on your mobile.