How to activate your card at Bluebird.com?
Are you wondering about how to activate your card at Bluebird.com because most people find steps and process of Bluebird.com activating of card confusing and difficult to do
Meanwhile, the process involved in activating your card at Bluebird.com is very easy and simple contrary to what people are saying or think.
In this guide, I will outline the activation process and much more, you will know how to sample and easy the activation process is.
So, you finally have in your hand a new Amex Walmart Bluebird card. But you will need a Bluebird.com Activation Card before you can start using it and perhaps purchasing or buying online and paying billings.
Fortunately, the process is not complicated or lengthy. You’ll be able to finish it in minutes.
Please follow this guide of how to activate your card on bluebird.com for a complete and comprehensive guide to activating and using your new Bluebird card.
Table of Contents
How do I open a Bluebird account?
Before going into the details of the activation process of Bluebird account, you need to determine the services that are activated by your card. Active services depend on how you hold the card.
There are only three ways to get your hands on the card, and these are as follows:
- Installation Kit
A common way for people to get a Bluebird card is to get a Bluebird account setup kit from Walmart. And it will cost you just $5 and can be found at any of Walmart branches in the country.
You can spend $5 on shopping; however, the card is absolutely useless once the balance on it is used.
Funds cannot be added to a temporary card and if you want a card that you can add funds to, meaning you need to open an account and get your permanent card.
- Open account with Bluebird through Website
Not many people know that they can get a Bluebird card by signing up at Bluebird.com.
Here’s all that you need to do to get a permanent Bluebird card:
- Go to Bluebird.com.
- Find the “Open an Account” button above and click on it.
- Enter the information the website asks for. You must enter your name, email address, home address, phone number and date of birth.
- You also need to enter your social security number. You don’t have to worry about your credit score when you sign up – the company does not check credit when issuing a card.
- After entering your details, you need to set username and password, ATM PIN code and security question.
You will receive your Bluebird card by mail one week after registration. If you do not receive your card within two weeks, you must call Bluebird at 1- (877) -486-5990 and report your problem or issue.
- Open account with Bluebird by Mobile App
You can open your Bluebird account using the Bluebird mobile application. The app is absolutely free and you can download it from your own App store like android, ios depending on your device operating system.
After launching the Bluebird Application:
- Tap or click the “Register Now” link below the Login section.
- Next On the next screen, you must enter whether you have a temporary Bluebird card. If you do not have a card, press “No”
- Then the application will prompt you to enter all of the same details as the website.
- Finally, Login and submit them.
Your Bluebird account is now created but You will receive your card within ten working days.
- How do I activate USAA.com Debit card
- How to Activate a Wells Fargo Credit and Debit Cards
- How do I activate SunTrust Card
- How can I Add Money to Your Cash App Card
You should note that no matter how you create your account, the company will issue your card to your residents address like P.O.Boxes. Vermont residents and people in the FPO and APO zones will also not receive their cards.
How to activate a bluebird card
Usually, if you create your account on a website or using the App, you don’t need to have a Bluebird.com Activation Card.
However, if you want to register your temporary card and get the personalized Bluebird card in the mail, you need to follow one of the following two steps:
Using the Website to Activate a Bluebird Card
To activate the Bluebird com map using the website following the steps closely:
- Go to Blueblower.com.
- Find the “Register your card” link at the top and click on it.
- If you want to know if you have a temporary bluebird card, answer “yes”.
- Then you need to enter your contact details along with your social security number. Make sure your temporary card is valid as you need to enter a 15-digit card number to continue.
- Set your username and password and also create your card’s pin code.
- Set up a security question and answer so you can recover if you forget your account details.
And that is all, your card will be registered then and You will receive a permanent card in the mail within ten working days.
Using the app to Activate a Bluebird Card
After installing the application and launching it follow the steps below to activate your card through the App:
- Tap the “Register Now” link below the Login section.
- If you have a temporary Bluebird card, press “Yes”.
- Enter all the details requested by the application, as well as the temporary 15-digit card number.
It is important to know that you need to verify your email address with the company before proceeding with the registration.
Understand why a permanent Bluebird Card worth it
- Once the $ 5 temporary card is used you will not be able to add more money or use the card. But once you get the activation card from your Bluebird.Com, you can add $500 to it.
- After about a week, when you get your hands on your permanent card, you can add 1999 1999 to it and spend as much as you like.
- Permanent cards allow you to make quick direct deposits, access your funds from ATMs, pay your bills online, and top up free cash at any Walmart.
How to add money to a bluebird card
There are many ways in which you can add money to your card, but in the guide, we will consider only two easy ways to add money to your Bluebird Card:
- Using Walmart: You can pay the amount you want to top any Walmart registrar and it will be transferred to your card for free. You can load money on the card from other retail stores; you have to pay a transaction fee.
- Using Debit Card Transfer: You can link your bank account with your Bluebird card and add funds to it for free.