How to become a full-time blogger and quit your job?
I’m going to be completely honest with you and admit that in the last 4-5 years where all the social media apps started to overflow with bloggers, influencers and celebrities, one or two thoughts crossed my mind. Want to know if I can become a blogger too?
Especially since everyone thinks they have won really well I wonder if I can succeed as a blogger and avoid my worries.
Do you think the same thing and review the work and content of different bloggers, have you noticed, “I can do it too. Or” Can I do better? “So what are you waiting for to follow in my footsteps and make it bigger in the blogging world? Pick up and trust me all you need is you and you being picked.
Don’t panic, let me explain the ABCs of blogging; What is it, how to go about it, and especially what you need to be a blogger?
There are several things you need to think about before you decide to become a blogger or a full-time blogger. First of all, you need to think of blogging as a profession, not a hobby.
It may have started like something back then and people did it for fun and enjoyment but not anymore.
As the world of social media and social networking has taken over and the chances of people coming online and communicating with you through your blog have skyrocketed, blogging is not just a side job or hobby as a way to earn money;
It’s a profession in its own right that requires the same amount of dedication, hard work and focus on you.
Second, you need to understand that blogging can be something you want to embrace because it awakens joy in you and helps you stay connected to your creative and artistic side as well as giving you a platform to express and interpret without hesitation. , Blogging can be a way to help you earn money and to do that you need to be smart, be aware of it and most importantly, work on it with concentration, determination and passion.
The good news is that blogging has gained a status back then and today
How to be a full-time blogger
Step:1 If you want to be a full-time blogger, make a plan.
If you want to quit your job and become a full-time blogger, I suggest you make a plan first.
- Here are some things to think about:
- How do you make money blogging?
- How much money do you need to quit your full-time job?
- When you want to quit your job
- How much money do you want to save in the emergency fund?
- How you plan to grow your blog seamlessly
- Towards what purpose (s) you are working
- And much more.
Creating a plan allows you to put everything in front of you. You will know how you are working and what you need to do.
Step:2 Decide what you are going to blog about.
To be a fulltime blogger, I always recommend starting a blog around a topic that interests you, the expert you are, the one you like, or something like that.
This can ensure that blogging is fun and not kept dancing
You can blog about multiple topics or blog about a specific thing like personal money. I write about finance and related topics because that’s one of the topics I enjoy.
But any topic will work and any topic can make money blogging.
Yes, your blog can be about everything and/or everything. It all depends on you and what you want to do.
Step:3 – Planning, Realization, Progress!
The first step in deciding to become a full-time blogger is to make a plan. These can all be accidental and it falls on its own.
You need to structure your activities. Just like your previous job where you would get up in the morning, get ready and come to the office on time, you need to be punctual, regular and integrated with blogging.
Working from home (unless you choose a designated office) and working for yourself (when you are the boss and not responding to anyone) does not mean that you can be lazy and lazy about it.
No, you always get up on time, you are always ready (trust me, it helps you get in the mood for work), and you can go to your office on time.
Time management, organization, punctuality and consistency are the keys to making you a successful full-time blogger. One of the biggest design flaws with blogging is that it’s easy, sir it’s not.
Blogging requires hard work, a full-time job, and input like any other office job (if you just try it for fun and don’t aim for big wins!)
Step:4 – Choose a niche!
You have to figure out what to do. Do you want to be the jack of all trades or do you just want to focus on one case?
Do you want to be a makeup blogger, lifestyle blogger, food blogger, photography blogger, travel blogger, fashion blogger, mom blogger, wedding blogger and you can get the idea, it’s true!
You can be the blogger you want to be for the purpose of hosting, as you have the skills and expertise to do justice to your field and create and deliver content related to that field that helps readers and customers. Looking forward to understanding, connecting and identifying with you on a personal level and your content and posts.
Always remember that curiosity and interest are the two keys to blogging success. Above all, you are developing content for your customers, if they lose interest you will not get an audience.
Choose a niche, pick a branch and help it grow. Feed it with your skills and talents. Choose it through your content and your work and it gives you the fruits of your hard work.
Here are some possible niches or topics for your blog. And, this list is not the end. Choose one, all, or some. It’s all up to you you can also search for another niche.
- Small business
- The outdoors
- Fitness and health
- Inspiration and advice
- Electronics, and more!
Step:5 – Create a Blog!
Once you have finished the Mind Game, you need to meet the technical requirements to start a blog.
When I mention Mind Game I mean that your determination and determination is that you have to take blogging as a full-time profession, decide to be regular, consistent and true to your work and decide the niche you want to work in, now You need to start a blog.
A blog is basically your personal space and virtual property where you express your thoughts, ideas and showcase your work. It’s a platform where your followers can come and see what you do and what you offer.
There are several applications that help you start a blog and meet all the technical requirements for starting and setting up a blog. To answer all your questions and queries about how to start a blog and who can help you start a blog, you can check out my other in-depth articles on these topics.
After you have successfully set up and set up a blog with a suitable domain name and reliable hosting services, you need to make your blog attractive, compelling and effective.
Step: 6 – Create effective content!
The next step is to create some content for the newly created blog. Now the key is to develop content that is effective and easy for the reader to connect and connect
Let’s face it, in this busy life and busy routine no one has the time and ability to read long, long blog posts. You need it to be fast, concise and to the point.
Be sure to add some visual aids as they make the pictures fun, make it easy and make it less annoying. Make sure your articles are interesting, engaging and captivating (their readers should be curious and eager to learn more!)
Step: 7 – Get the Most Traffic!
You become a full-time blogger and work on your blog because you want more people to see, read and be entertained, informed and more anticipated.
More visits mean more traffic and more traffic means more money, but here’s how to get the most traffic to your blog:
- Be dramatic. Add drama, curiosity and mystery. You get your attention when you create content that will demand attention. If there is an alternative to fire and sky, people are expected to look at the fire. I’m just saying!
- Create content that interests people. People will want to read about hot topics, not how to cut watermelons. I say again!
- Make sure you write SEO content. You can’t drive traffic to your blog unless you’re even visible.
- Stay technically healthy. Make sure the blog loads quickly and people don’t click the other option while they wait.
- Include sharing options. Reach as many people as possible. Include links and sharing options, where people share your blog link with their friends and family.
- Advertise your blog. Answer questions, have conversations and organize sessions. Be visible, audible and recognized.
- Be smart. Include authorized links in your posts. One message may refer to another and more. This will enable the reader to stay longer and read more
- Be consistent. Do not write a message and do not disappear for a few days. Stay in sight, remember. Honestly, the world is full of options for people to choose from and you won’t miss much if you want to get out of the war.
- Increase your cycle. Connect and partner with other bloggers who are sharing your work and driving traffic to your page.
- Get involved. Learn how to respond to comments and start a discussion. Leave questions in your posts so people can answer and generate more traffic. Arrange to donate, compete and attract traffic.
- Share on social media: Social media is the best way to generate traffic as a newcomer. “Share more than your product”, sharing your posts is more important than producing more. Try writing some really interesting articles and you better go. Then you can start promoting on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram etc. Click here to know how you want to drive traffic and start earning money with Pinterest.
Step: 8 – Make Money!
You’ve done most of the work, where you’ve blogged and created content that attracts traffic and keeps readers back more, now is the time to make money!
And how do you do it right? The more you use your blog to generate more traffic, the more visits and views and money you will get:
- Link your blog to various social media accounts. People will see your post and see your blog. Especially effective with Pinterest. Check out how to make money on Pinterest for more questions and tips
- When you drive traffic to your blog and get more visitors, you are basically starting to earn money. You can monetize your blog by placing ads on your blog. Include personalized ads, including authorized links in your content and blog posts (these authorized links will tell people to sell and if they do, you can share too), partner with customers and brands to promote their products (must pay) And to get your customers to buy, review products (get paid again) and most importantly gradually increase your credibility and value on your blog it adds value and brands to you and ultimately makes you more money. Will.
Now you have a complete guide and information on how to become a full-time blogger, what is stopping you! You got it, you can do it and you can make it bigger.
All you need is conviction, confidence and perseverance, which you are already doing, I’m sure. So, get up, make up your mind and help me become a full-time blogger.
Step: 9- Set realistic goals and work hard
Setting long-term goals can be the best thing for your blog. List all the goals you want to achieve in the given time frame.
For example: If you want to get more than 5,000 visits to your blog page every day before the end of the third month, work accordingly to reach that number.
Starting a blog is easy, but maintaining it is difficult. Start studying other bloggers and how they have successfully entered the blogging world. Browse Blogger Success Stories pages. It will guide you in the right direction and you will have a clear idea of what works and what doesn’t on a blog.
It takes enough courage and guts to leave a higher paying job to immerse yourself fully in the blogging world. For at least a year in your new business, you may have to read for hours on end to find the winning formula for your blog. You can engage in these blog starting sessions where you develop new ideas for your blog
You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. For the first time in your life, you can enjoy a sleepless night. So being enthusiastic will lead you to work harder every day than the day before.
Step:10 – Improve your pageview.
Working consistently to increase the number of views of your pages can help improve your revenue. For this reason, you will want to constantly improve these numbers so that you can become a full-time blogger.
There are many ways to increase the number of pages you receive on your blog.
Here are some tips to improve your blog pages:
- Stay active on Pinterest – Pinterest is one of my biggest sources of traffic and it gets me around 200,000 visits per month. I recommend creating great images by ensuring that the description and title of your images are interesting, regularly pinned and only long images are pinned. If you were wondering, I use PickMonkey to edit all my images and TellWind to fix them. I recommend buying this Pinterest Strategy Guide because I use it as my Pinterest Strategy and it has helped me a lot.
- Look for other social media sites that you can become active on – there are several more social media sites besides Pinterest that you may want to check out. These include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and others.
- Post regularly – For most blogs you should post at least once a week. Readers may forget you for weeks or months without a blog post.
- Guest Posts – Guest posts can lead new readers to view and subscribe to your blog. This can be a great way to reach a new audience.
- Make sure your content is easy to share. I love sharing posts on social media. However, frustration comes when some blogs make the task more difficult than necessary. You should always make sure that it is easy for readers to share your content. This means making it easier to find your social media icons, sharing information (title, link and your username) already inserted, and so on.
- Create interesting headlines – The title of your article can be a major factor in getting readers to click or not. This is an area that I am constantly working on because titles are so important!
- Learning SEO – SEO (search engine optimization) is not something I can teach in such a small space. However, I suggest you do your research and learn more about what it is and how it can help you.
- Make it easy for readers to navigate – If you want to see more page views, your other blog posts should be as easy to read as possible. Readers also need to make it easy for readers to search your blog’s homepage, sections, tags, search bar, etc. Also, I suggest including links to each of your blog posts so that readers can easily search for related topics.
- Start a Mailing List – Constant Communication is a great email marketing company. They have great customer service and a 60-day free trial (no credit card required).
Additionally, your writing gives you the opportunity to be comfortable at any time from the comfort of your home because if you enjoy writing it is advisable to start your own blog. You do not have to work for your Lucy boss or be late to the office to meet the project deadline.
With these simple steps, you can start your own blogging business and live with your terms for the rest of your life.