- You’ll trade the voice on Apple Maps via opting for from greater than a dozen voice diversifications.
- Apple Maps makes use of Siri for voice navigation, so you wish to have to modify the Siri Voice settings to have an effect on Apple Maps.
- To switch the voice, pass to Siri & Seek in iOS Settings and make a selection Siri Voice.
Each and every time you navigate with Apple Maps’ audio enabled, your iPhone reads you using instructions out loud — so if you happen to are not overjoyed with that voice, the narration can get tiresome.
Fortunately, Apple makes it simple to modify the voice on Apple Maps. There are greater than a dozen voices to make a choice from, and it simplest takes a second to make the transfer.
trade the voice on Apple Maps
Whilst Apple provides you with various accents and diversifications (together with American, Australian, British, Indian, Irish, and South African), there is one essential caveat: Apple Maps makes use of Siri’s voice. That suggests you might be if truth be told converting the voice of Siri, and so this option will have an effect on each and every example of Siri, now not simply Apple Maps. If you do not thoughts converting Siri to get a unique Apple Maps voice, here’s what to do.
1. Get started the Settings app.
2. Faucet Siri & Seek.
3. Faucet Siri Voice.
4. Within the Selection segment, faucet the kind of accessory you wish to have to listen to, then within the Voice segment, make a selection the difference you like.
5. When you find yourself satisfied together with your selection, shut Settings. The chosen voice can be downloaded on your iPhone and used routinely.