How to make money by blogging: beginner guide
The Internet is full of tips and lectures on “how to make money blogging”, but are these words true?
Over the past decade, blogging has evolved into a profession of its own and many people have entered the field as a full-time career. Blogging is their mode of income and their daily work, but can you manage to blog and make money blogging successfully?
Well, given the hype and glitz and glamour that are often associated with blogging and how easily it makes money; I’m sure a lot of people take blogging very seriously as a full-time job! And since you are also reading this article, I think you have the same blogging purpose!
I know how reluctant people are to start a blog; Are they wondering if they will be able to create and manage a successful blog? Is anyone going to see and read his blog? Is it worth it? And can I do it?
Of course, you can! Why don’t you But to build your blog as your source of income you need to create and manage your blog in a certain way and follow certain steps. The blog you are reading now has given me a great picture this year, so you can be sure you are learning from the best!
Let’s not waste any more time and dive directly into learning: first, let consider so terms and definition about blogging
Do you know what a blog is?
If not here’s a new product just for you! In 1994, when blogging first started, a blog was a personal journal that people shared online. In this online journal, you can talk about your daily life or share your activities. Then people saw the opportunity to communicate information in a new way online. Started in the beautiful world of blogging.
What is a blog?
Definition | Blog means:
A blog (an abbreviated version of “weblog”) is an online journal or news website that displays the reverse chronological information as the latest articles appear at the top. It is a platform where a writer or a group of writers share their views on an individual topic.
What is the purpose of the blog?
There are many reasons to start a blog for personal use and a few good reasons for business blogging. Blogging has a very common goal for the business, projects or anything else that can make you money: giving your website a higher place in Google SERPs, which will increase your visibility.
As a business, you rely on customers to continue purchasing your products and services. As a new business, you rely on blogging to help you reach potential consumers and get their attention. Without blogging, your website will be invisible, while running a blog will make you searchable and competitive.
So the main purpose of a blog is to connect with the right audience. Another way is to increase your traffic and send quality leads to your website.
The more frequent and quality your blog posts, the more likely your target audience is to find and view your website. This means a blog is an effective lead generation tool. Add a great call to action (CTA) to your content, and it will convert your website traffic into high-quality leads. A blog allows you to showcase your niche authority and create a brand.
It builds trust among your visitors when you use your niche knowledge to create informative and engaging posts. Good blogging makes your business more credible, which is especially important if your brand is still young and fairly unknown. It provides both an online presence and niche authority.
Who is a blogger?
In recent times, bloggers have become famous for a variety of reasons. Blogging has become an alternative career or a side gig for many. Seeing more of this, people are choosing to join bloggers.
So who are the bloggers? Bloggers are people who like to share a part of their lives with you. They publish articles on a variety of topics such as the arts, home design, woodwork, and finance. Bloggers don’t have to be mobile and in one place. They live on the internet!
Definition of a blogger
A blogger is someone who runs and controls a blog. He shared his views and knowledge on various topics for a target audience.
How to make money blogging?
Blogging is a full-time job for many people, and yes, they make enough money to support their way of life but remember that it is not impossible or extraordinary for you.
Blogging is a relatively new concept; If we rewind 5 years, there were hardly any bloggers on the map. There is no degree or formal education to start your blogging and make money from it.
Regular people like you and me have won by blogging! If they can do it, so can you!
If you are wondering if money blogging is legal and if you should do something, remember to ask if you can blog yourself.
If you can believe that blogging is a legitimate and realistic profession that you can make money as well. Like any other region, you can run into scammers here but blogging is real, it’s effective, fun and you can do it too.
How to make money blogging for newcomers or beginners?
If you are a beginner and have just started, this article is especially for you. Because if you want to make money blogging, we will go through all the steps you need to check your list.
In today’s world, the world of blogging is huge and highly competitive. If you are new to the blogging world and do not have traffic, influential friends, resources, or information,
If you can easily think
- This is the right thing for you!
- How do these blogs work?
I understand how confusing it can be for any apprentice; To understand how everything works, who will give you and why and what exactly do you need to do?
Don’t worry, as much confusion as it sounds to you; It’s not too confusing. Explain to me how!
I think there are some ground rules and guidelines for starting a blog to reach its maximum potential and ultimately make money from it. If anyone wants to start making money blogging, follow the basic guidelines; He will have a good start!
From personal experience, research and observation; I have put together several steps together to build a successful and profitable blog. Here they are:
- Profit Choose a blogging niche that has a profit margin.
We need to clarify one thing:
You can be passionate about lots of things in your life, but not all emotions can translate into a successful blog!
Consider for example how enthusiastic you are about the desert and how many vegetables you can grow in the desert. In all these situations you may have all the information, skills and knowledge you have about desert and tree growth, but if you decide to blog about it; Sorry, but many will not read it!
Likewise, if you have many years of experience in the field and worked hard day and night to make this blog a success, I’m sorry again, but you don’t attract many readers if your niche is too narrow.
Thus, passion, skill or hard work cannot guarantee success. If you have a burning desire to plant in the desert, unfortunately, you still can’t make any money because:
- Really, not many people will be interested in this.
- ! And even if they did, they wouldn’t agree to spend the money!
In short, you need a niche or niche that has the ability to attract a large person who is willing to spend money and buy things. If you don’t, whatever you do from now on, it won’t make much difference. This is the first goal to go further.
You need to create a blog that attracts people, lets people open the link and read the article; Because it is a prerequisite to drive traffic to your blog and ultimately make money
Once you have started working on your blog to create traffic jams by selecting the niche, you will have to wait for the results to cut. This is not an overnight process; To blog your source of full-time income, you need at least 24 months of hard work, dedication and commitment.
After about 2 years, you will begin to see and reap the results of your hard work. You will spend many hours a week creating and maintaining your own blog. This does not mean easy; You need to invest a lot of time, effort and energy before your blog can start earning money.
How to start earning money?
Now that we’ve discussed how bloggers started blogging, the next issue is how can they make money?
When a blog is created, people visit the blog, read the articles, view the content, and like what the blog wants to offer; They come back for more and even drop in with their friends and family. This is how a blog develops.
The more the blog grows, the more traffic you will get. Now, once the blog gets huge traffic, there are 5 basic ways a blog can make money. Each of these 5 methods is known as income flow. Each income stream can have multiple possibilities but these are just 5 primary income streams that any blog can monetize.
What are the 5 basic income streams?
At the outset, I would like to clarify one thing that once a blog is created it starts to grow, not all monetization work is done from the blog alone. The blog is targeting and diversifying different people and platforms.
These branches also serve as a source of income after its exit (which I will explain later in the post).
Let’s start by discussing these 5 income streams one by one.
- Advertising and sponsored content. There are many companies and brands that develop product based products and launch services every day. They are always on the lookout for new innovative and creative platforms to promote and market their products.
In general and blogging has become a very powerful marketing and advertising platform in the last 5 years. Brands are considering promoting their products through social media pages and blogs that have a huge following and have the power to influence people’s decisions.
If you have a blog that is able to generate traffic and people see and view the content, you can advertise products and services on your blog and post sponsored content and articles on your blog for monetization. Here’s how to make money on blogging in Rupa 2020:
- Graphic advertising or Display Ads. We don’t really pay attention to it, but often when we open a post on Google or search for something, we see ads on the left, right and centre of the pages.
Bloggers design their backends to include space for headlines, footnotes, or ads next to blogs. When a person opens the blog, the ads are clear and the reader is more likely to open and buy them.
You can partner with platforms like Google AdSense (if your blog is getting moderate traffic) to post ads on your blog and monetize each sales commission. However, if your blog starts to get more traffic, you can team up and make money blogging with platforms like MediaVine and Adthrive.
You don’t need any effort or investment to show ads and it always helps you earn money. All you have to do is post an ad on your blog.
- Gifts and Reviews. I follow a lot of bloggers on Instagram and almost every day they un-leap so many PR packages that they come in the mail. These are free staff sent to them free of charge so that bloggers can use the product and post a review.
A positive review has a huge impact on product sales and the person or organization that sends you the product will also pay you to write a review. You promote the product and they offer financial compensation with free staff. This is one of the funniest and most productive ways to earn money from blogging. Who cares about both free gifts and free money?
- sponsor post. The idea of making money from blog advertising uses the same basic techniques. You help companies and brands promote a product and they give you back.
You can either post them in your regular posts or just create a post for the product. You can post ads on the blog or an authorized link. Whatever you do, you make different money.
If you partner with brands and create sponsored posts for them, you can make money. You can either create a separate article for a product review or refer to the product in one of the articles.
- Video Sponsorship. You can create a dedicated video post or video to promote a brand and make money.
Earnings from advertising on your blog and promoting products are effective and convenient ways to earn money. It’s a great option for beginners and many bloggers use it as a source of income.
However, there is a downside; You need to have strong internal traffic to attract and impress brands and this can turn off your readers as well.
I’ve always felt bored and annoyed by a lot of ads appearing on my screen and most readers feel the same way. Many people even turn off the page because they feel so scattered by the uninterrupted ads that appear.
While monetizing your blog with advertising products and sponsored content is effective, it is not effectively recommended. Even if you decide to use Advertising as a source of income, make sure you don’t overdo it. Always know how much more because you want your original content to shine on the blog and not be overwhelmed by advertising and sponsored content.
- Affiliate or authorized marketing. The second source of income for bloggers is affiliate marketing. If you don’t know what authorized marketing is and how it works; You can read my article, “How to make money through affiliate marketing”. I have published a detailed article on this topic which you can read and learn all about affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing refers to products or services to other products by simply including a link to your content. You’re promoting someone else’s product through your webpage and the result of your referral link in case of sales every time you earn commissions.
To be fair, authorized marketing is a great source of income and rather passive. The most reliable form of passive income. If you include an authorized link in your posts or on your blog, people will come to your blog even if you do nothing, and you will earn money every time they make a purchase or take a specific step.
You can join many such approved programs. If you like or use a product, you can check their webpage to see if they have an approved program. If you can’t find one, you can always contact them and ask them about their approved affiliate programs and tell them how you want to include the link on your blog and promote their products.
I’ve also included ways you can go to approved programs (in the article at the link above). Once you have overcome the hassles and become successful in becoming part of the approved programs, you can easily start promoting and start earning.
The best-approved programs that I also partner with are:
- Amazon Associates – Whenever someone makes a purchase from Amazon through your referral link, you make money.
- WP Engine and Nakroteck or any other hosting- these are web hosting services. You will also earn a commission if you recommend them to buy hosting services from your readers and people.
- Research in Survejunki, Swagbox and Kindle. Various retail services, products and brands pay you to promote them on your blog. Easy money, isn’t it?
Affiliate marketing is the most used revenue stream in the cyber world. Just as word of mouth serves as a very powerful marketing medium in the physical world, so does the authorized global online world work wonders.
When I talk to my favourite bloggers about wearing an accessory, an item of clothing or a brand they like; I listen to them and most of the time I also buy an item. It’s efficient and it works and that’s why brands and companies are willing to pay you big bucks for it. If you want to know more:
What is an affiliate or authorized marketing and how do I get started?
Be sure to read my article on authorized marketing linked here.
- Digital products. Once you have a blog, you have the power to influence people. You also have a huge audience and direct access to potential markets. One of the best ways to earn money from blogging and enjoy a large customer base is to create digital products and sell them on blogs.
Even if you don’t blog directly, you can add links to your Etsy and Shopify stores. Add add-ons.
Here’s a list of all the digital products you can create and sell online for a profit:
- Online Courses – You can teach online classes on anything and teach people. For example, you can conduct an online blogging course and share your own background, experience, and tips and tricks for blogging.
People will enrol in the course and pay you a registration fee.
- Workshops – You can also organize workshops and educate people on how to “do” a number of things. You can teach them to live on Skype. Again, all users registered for your workshop will pay you a registration fee.
- E-books – You can publish e-books whenever people buy your books; You will make money.
You can include premium content on your blog that is only accessible to people who will pay an access fee. You can include photos, downloadable artwork, videos, jingles and love codes on your blog so people can buy and you can monetize your blog.
The important thing is to use the exposure and coverage you have as a blogger. When you have enough traffic and people open your blog and read your content, you have the potential to gain a lot.
Also, you can link your blog to various social media platforms like Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook. These platforms give your blog a huge boost and the more traffic you get to your blog, the more likely you are to earn sales and revenue commissions.
- physical products. As I mentioned in this article, bloggers have the ability to make an impact and to make a difference. You can use your platform to persuade people to buy.
You can either promote products (authorized marketing) owned by another person or promote your own products. It can be a digital product or a physical product. Digital products are easier to sell because they have no inventory and no investment required.
Selling physical products is also an effective way of making money blogging but requires a bit more effort than selling digital products. You need to have a list and deliver the product. Body products may include books, handmade products, products made by other manufacturers but also sold through you (you can collaborate with brands to design a custom product line for you) and social events.
- As a blogger with the ability to make an impact, you can also volunteer for and pay for your services. As I said in this article, blogging may not be a very influential platform a few years ago but now it is a very big profession.
Blogging provides you with a platform to connect with a larger audience. You hold power; Voice and people listen to you and follow you.
- You can: Influence is influential and talks to different platforms and jigs as guest speakers. Of course, you will be paid for your services in return. This is one of the biggest ways bloggers can make money.
- You can also be a virtual assistant. While a lot of people are fighting for a virtual assistant job, since you are a blogger and have already proven your skills, you have a good chance of being hired as a virtual assistant very easily.
- You can also work as a freelance writer. Whatever you can offer and supply, people will be ready to buy from you!
- You can provide services related to your niche. If you are a lifestyle blogger, you can provide ideas to people related to interior design, interior design, and if you are a food blogger, you can provide payment services like dinner menu, setting. Tablespace and much more.
Offering monetization services is a great way to earn money because it requires almost no investment and you will already be paid for your skills. Yes, the only limit is that you will be able to save time on your own investment. The harder you work, the more you earn.
You can also use this blog to merge any of these revenue streams into your blog and make money. You can also use multiple income streams at the same time.
Most bloggers, including me, do not make all the money from their blogs. A blog is a major platform through which one can promote products and reach out to other media and make money.
Social media opportunities abound, and incorporating media like Facebook and Instagram groups into your blogging life is a great way to increase your revenue.
If I had to summarize this article, here is what I would say:
- Create and work on a blog to drive huge traffic to your blog. It can take months or even years to grow biologically and develop a popular and successful blog but once you do it you will have a lot of chances to profit. (If you want to drive more traffic to your blog than read my article “How to Make Money on Pinterest”)
- You can then select (or more than one of the above-mentioned income streams) to start money blogging. Once you’ve selected the revenue stream, you can integrate it into your blog and start earning money.
- You should connect to other social media platforms to keep your blog visible and attract more people.
Another way to earn money from blogging is to make your blog (through your articles and content) SEO optimized and at the top of your niche. Once you’ve blogged and created 15-20 optimized blog posts, your goal should be to rank number one in your niche.
Your goal and your goal should be to have the opportunity to go to your niche.
SEO optimized content will drive a lot of traffic to your blog and this is what you want in the first place.
Hopefully, I have answered and covered all the things you need to do blogging. However, I would like to cover a few frequently asked questions below:
- Can I make money blogging for free and make money?
Yes, you can but I would say it would not be the best approach especially if you want to make money from your own blog. A paid blog will give you more authority and power over a free blog; So it is better to have a WordPress blog with Bluehost Hosting.
Once you’ve created, managed, and managed a paid blog, you’ll have more power over your blog, the content you create, your collaboration, and the design and functionality of the blog.
- What are the top three tips for making money from Blogging?
Always remember that the first step to earning money from blogging is to create great content. There are no shortcuts for this. You can’t run a successful blog unless you have good quality content.
Do not copy or imitate the identity and content of any other blogger. Stay unique and original. Make sure you have the original content to offer.
While monetization tips and strategies are important, you need to be passionate about your blog. You have to appreciate what you do and it should be reflected in your writing and your work.
All you need to know to start a blog is to know (if you don’t already have one) and make money from it.
My goal was to educate you on how to blog for beginners and the tips and tricks you need to make money blogging.
If you find the article informative and if you think there are other ways to blog, let me know in the comments below.
I want to hear from you! Everyone is happy!