While several of the employees were provided emergency treatment in the clinical centre in the SEZ, a few other were changed to neighboring health centers, cops resources stated.
A few of the employees that dropped unwell were stated to be expecting.
On June 3 as well a comparable event took place in the very same area where greater than 200 ladies employees dropped subconscious after suffering eye sore, nausea or vomiting and also throwing up.
It was after that presumed that ammonia gas dripped from a close-by Porus Laboratories device.
A group of specialists from the Indian Institute of Chemical Innovation in Hyderabad went to the laboratory and also carried out examinations to establish the root cause of the leakage while the AP Air Pollution Control Panel bought closure of the laboratory.
The Porus laboratory was closed down for a couple of days after the incident yet quickly returned to tasks.
Versus this background, the fresh event taken place, causing panic amongst the employees in the SEZ.
On Tuesday as well the ladies employees had nausea or vomiting and also throwing up.
The Brandix SEZ uses hundreds of employees, primarily ladies, in the garment making systems.