Complete Guide of Telone Self-Service Login– TelOne Top-Up Packages For Zimbabwe
Telone is among the best mobile telecommunications companies in Zimbabwe that have been offering an excellent service to a lot of people in Zimbabweans. In today’s guide, we are going to provide with your help on access the telone self-service login portal.
Telone telecommunication has a various way of helping its customers and in this guide also we will show you all the ways to get help from telone as a customer.
We are also going to help you with step by step guide how to login to the Telone self-service portal for you to get the benefit of their services.
Your effort to login Telone portal by effortless when you fail with a genuine circumstance, nevertheless that is the main reason for this Telone guide for how to login to their portal.
STEPS TO ACCESS TELONE SELF-SERVICE LOGIN PORTAL
The motivating thing is that you have been created an account, and you want to access your account by signing in from time to time so access some of Telone services
Below are the steps you need to follow if you want to login to the Telone service portal,
- First, go to the Telone self-service login page using this link https://selfservice.telone.co.zw/.
- You have to search for the login button when you get to the main sign-in page.
- You can locate the Self-service login button at the top-right corner of the page.
- Please click on it (that is login button).
- A new page will open for you to access your account Next.
- You have to Enter your Telone account or landline number in their first box.
- enter your password in the text box, after entering of telone account or landline number.
- You can choose to click on “Remember me” if you are logging in to the account on your personal computer or phone to help you easy access whenever you want to login into your account.
- In the third boxEnter the captcha code (that is to show that you are human and not a robot).
- You have to make sure that all the information you have entered is correct.
- When you are done with everything, click on the “Submit” button to log in to your Telone account or portal.
The above processes are the main steps you need to follow to log in to your Telone self-service account or portal.
HOW TO TOP-UPTELONE SELF-SERVICE?
You may need airtime and for that reason, you want to top up your Telone prepaid account online, then you have to use your phone number and the correct package.
There are two (2) main principal ways that you can top-up your Telone account or line.
Here are they:
- PINless recharge method or the Direct method
- Voucher Recharge
We will take you through the steps to recharge your account using both methods.
HERE IS HOW TO RECHARGE TELONE USING DIRECT OR PINLESS METHOD?
Here is the way to top-up your prepaid account using direct or PINless recharge:
- Go to the Telone self-service top-up page here https://selfservice.telone.co.zw/
- Enter your prepaid account or Telone telephone number within the first box.
- Use the menu to pick the package you would like to top-up.
- Finally, click on “Purchase” to shop for the package.
You will receive a message confirming your recharge.
HOW TO TOP-UP USING VOUCHER OR PIN USING TELONE SELF-SERVICE PORTAL
If you would like to top-up your Telone account using your voucher, here is what you want to do:
- Go to the Telone self-service recharge page.
- Locate the “Voucher Recharge” section.
- Enter your Telephone Number or Prepaid Account Number.
- After that, enter your “Recharge PIN“.
- Finally, click on the “Recharge Account” button.
That is the way to top-up your Telone account using the self-service portal.
LIST OF PACKAGES AVAILABLE TO RECHARGE
The below lists are the list of Telone packages available for top-up:
- NEW! RTGS$1190 or USD$14 Home EXTRA-15GB for 60 days
- NEW! $167 Voice On Net
- RTGS$1082 or USD$12 Home Basic-10GB
- RTGS$1407 or USD$16 Home Basic Night-10GB Day & 10GB Night
- RTGS$1840 or USD$22 Home Plus-30GB
- RTGS$2381 or USD$28 Home Plus Night-30GB day & 30GB Night
- RTGS$3139 or USD$37 Home Premier-60GB
- RTGS$4004 or USD$48 Home Premier Night-60GB day & 60GB Night
- RTGS$4545 or USD$54 Home Boost-200GB
- RTGS$6602 or USD$79 Infinity Pro-500GB
- RTGS$8983 or USD$107 Intense-Unlimited(Fair Usage Policy applies)
- RTGS$11 255 or USD$134 Infinity Supreme-Unlimited(Fair Usage Policy applies)
- RTGS$15 043 or USD$180 Intense Extra-Unlimited(Fair Usage Policy applies)
- RTGS$20 Prepaid Voice
- RTGS$100 Prepaid Voice
- RTGS$500 Prepaid Voice
- RTGS$1000 Prepaid Voice
- RTGS$2000 Prepaid Voice
- RTGS$5000 Prepaid Voice
- RTGS$10000 Prepaid Voice
- RTGS$974 or USD$11 Blaze Lite – 8GB
- RTGS$1515 or USD$18 Blaze Xtra – 15GB
- RTGS$1948 or USD$23 Blaze Boost – 20GB
- RTGS$3129 or USD$37 Blaze Ultra – 40GB
- RTGS$4762 or USD$57 Blaze Trailblazer-100GB
- RTGS$9416 or USD$112 Blaze Supernova-Unlimited(Fair Usage Policy applies)
You have to choose or select the Telone package you want to top-up for.
TELONE CUSTOMER SERVICE
The customer support unit is out there to assist all Zimbabweans and, for that matter, customers once they need help with the service provided.
You may sometimes encounter a challenge with Telone services, and since of that, we are getting to show you the simplest thanks to contacting the assistance desk for assistance.
If you would like to contact Telone customer service in Zimbabwe, use the following:
MAY ALSO LIKE: Complete List of Wema Bank Branches in Abuja, Nigeria
Telone Headquarters address:
Runhare House, 107 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue,
Causeway Harare, Zimbabwe.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: +263 24 279 8111
Telone working hours:
Telone customer service working hours are Monday to Friday from 7:45 am to 5:00 pm.
Telone Weekend working hours:
Saturday: 7:45 am – 1:00 pm,
HOW TO CONTACT THE CALL CENTER OF TELONE?
Apart from calling the Telone call centre, you’ll also contact each of the stores on their respective call centres.
The official call centre for Telone Zimbabwe is +263 24 279 8111.
Ther other phone numbers you’ll involve help are:
- +263 24 279 8112
- +263 24 279 8113
- +263 24 279 8114
- +263 24 279 8115
- +263 24 279 8116
- +263 24 279 8117
Those are the most telephone numbers for the Telone call centres.
That is the way to use the TelOne Self-service login portal and top-up your account with credit.