Ghana.gov Account – Register, Login Here https://www.ghana.gov.gh/, In this guide, we are going to learn about, what is https://www.Ghana.gov.gh/website and how to register, login, and use the portal for all Government of Ghana activities, businesses, and about all the institutions in Ghana.
Maybe you may not be aware of what the ghana.gov.gh website is about or you maybe even visited the portal before, but you may not know how to do the following:
- how to create an account on the website? and
- how to log in to your dashboard.
First, what is Ghana.gov.gh website?
Ghana.gov is a platform which consists of digital service and payment which is created by the Government of Ghana to link or connect all the public sector institutions so that all the services that the public sector service offer can be accessed on a single or on one portal. That means you can:
Read also: Poultry production in Ghana
- Register on the portal and access government services. And
- You can check your application status on your Ghana.gov.gh dashboard.
And all these things are done on one platform and it’s very easy, so please to learn more about this process and is not difficult, now let starts
HOW TO REGISTER FOR GHANA.GOV.gh ACCOUNT
How to Register
To register in ghana.gov.gh account online please follow these easy basic steps
- First Go to the Ghana government website that is https://www.ghana.gov.gh/
- You will be taking to the main homepage.
- When you get to the main homepage, lookup for the “Sign Up” button which is at the top of the page.
- Click on the registration button when you find it.
- And you will be taking to A new page, for you to register for the Ghana.gov.gh account.
- Fill the forms provided by starting with first name: Enter your “First Name“.
- Also, in the second box, enter your “Last Name“.
- And if you have other names, you need to enter it in the box that follows.
- Enter your phone number. (a valid number for receiving information’s and notifications)
- In the other text box, enter your “Email Address“. (please it must be a valid email that you can receive information’s and notifications)
- Input your gov.ghaccount password in the last box. (Please password must be strong)
- And tick Agree to the Ghana Government “Terms and Conditions“, then continue.
- Finally, click on the small “Continue” button to finish your Ghana.gov registration.
- When you click on continue, you will be taking to a new page for you to proceed to the account verification page.
- gov.gh will send a code to your phone. (if your number is valid)
- And You will be required to enter the verification code sent to your phone number.
- If you have followed the above process successfully then, Congratulations, you have successfully registered on the Government of Ghana website.
Those are the easy and basic steps you have to go through to create an account on the portal.
Should be in case of any problems or challenges with signing up for the service, you can reach out to the help desk for any assistance.
HOW TO LOGIN TO GHANA.GOV ACCOUNT
On your Dashboard
For you to login into Ghana.gov account, here are the basic steps you have to follow:
Step 1. Go to the homepage of Ghana Government website that is https://www.ghana.gov.gh/.
Step 2. Click on the small “Login” button which is at the top side of the homepage.
Step 3. And the Ghana.gov sign-in page will open.
Step 4. There will be two option for you either to log in with your email address or your phone number.
Step 5. Enter your details in the sections on the page. (that is either your valid phone number or email address
Step 6. enter your account password, after that
Step 7. Finally, click on the “Sign-In” button to log in to your account dashboard.
The above process is all that you have to do in other to login into ghana.gov account.
HOW TO CHECK APPLICATION STATUS?
To Check your Status
To check your application status, you need to follow these basic steps:
- Go to your Ghana.gov account. (that is after you have login into your account)
- Then click on the Check Application Status
- Enter your phone number. (the number you used in registration)
- Enter your Ghana.gov Application Number.
- Click on “Continue” to check your Ghana.gov application status.
Now you see how easy it is to see the status of your applications.
HOW TO FIND A SERVICE USING GHANA.GOV ACCOUNT?
Ghana.gov account helps you to find all services in various public sectors right in your dashboard without hustling.
To find public services in your account, here are the basic steps to follow:
- First, you to log in to your Ghana.gov account.
- Then Click on Find a Service.
- And Select the particular category of service you want to find.
- These are the main available options: Ministry, Agency, Individual, and business.
- aside from the above steps, you can also use the internal search box to find a service on the Ghana.gov.gh website.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD?
Steps to change your password
Follow the simple steps below if you want to change your password:
- Login to your Ghana.gov account.
- Locate your account name.
- Click on it.
- A pop-up will appear.
- After that, click on “Change Password“.
- The password recovery page will open.
- Enter your “Current password” in the first box.
- In the next two (2) boxes, enter your “New Password”.
- When everything is completed with the recovery, click on the “Save Password”
That is how to change your account password.
TO SIGN OUT OF YOUR GHANA.GOV ACCOUNT
To log-out of your account;
Click on your account name at the top-right side of the dashboard.
A drop-down will appear.
Click on the “Sign-out” button at the bottom of the screen.
Those are the main steps to follow to log-out of your Ghana Government digital service portal.
PROCESS OF ADDING BUSINESS ON THE PORTAL
For you to add a business in your Ghana government account, log in to the dashboard, and select “Businesses“.
After that, click on “Add Business”.
Provide all the details about your business.
Email us on email@example.com
Call us on 0307008222
Visit us: Ministry of Communications Office Complex, 1st Floor Abdul Diouf Road, Ridge. Accra.
You can also read their Terms and Conditions